permaculture - [permaculture] Re: data on Permaculture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: a.jensen@isec.org.uk, Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: data on Permaculture?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:10:32 -0500

Now, here's a few questions I'd like the answer to, too. Any help for Alex? Reply to a.jensen@isec.org.uk
as well as the list.
Keith

a.jensen@isec.org.uk wrote:

Dear Permaculture Activist,
I'm working on a report on local alternatives to the globalized food
system in general, and in California specifically, and was hoping someone
there would have data on the growth in permaculture sites, practitioners,
courses, design certificate holders, etc. in recent years, say the last
ten or twenty years. Does such data exist? If so, and if you know it, I'd
greatly appreciate you forwarding it my way.
Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Alex Jensen
Intern, International Society for Ecology and Culture
PO Box 9475, Berkeley, CA 94709
a.jensen@isec.org.uk-
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 1209
Black Mountain, NC 28711
(828)669-6336

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.earthaven.org
http://www.bioregionalcongress.org

  • [permaculture] Re: data on Permaculture?, Keith Johnson, 02/10/2004