permaculture - Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:21:12 -0500

While I'm sure the CIA pays way bettter, I doubt that I could feel as much pride in my work. ;-)
Maybe we all could do a Permaculture course for the CIA and then, instead of supporting corrupt despots, we could............... :-[
Oh, well, it made a nice fantasy.......
and, yes, the directory is planetwide, so, please add your listings.
Thanks,

Antonio Scotti wrote:

How about groups of people in other countries?
(hope you don't work for the CIA :-) )