permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Permaculture program]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Permaculture program]
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:02:50 -0500

Want a Pc gig in NY? Reply to Ray Petersen <rpetersen@sunyjefferson.edu>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Permaculture program
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:10:36 -0500
From: Ray Petersen <rpetersen@sunyjefferson.edu>
To: keithdj@mindspring.com

Hello,

My name is Ray Petersen, and I teach at Jeffeson Community College in
Watertown, New York. Our Center for Community Studies on campus is
organizing a program on organics and permaculture scheduled for
Thursday, Feb. 29th at 7:00 p.m. here on campus. We would like to get
someone who is a permaculture practitioner/educator to be part of our
panel, and we have a limited budget for travel and a speakers fee, so I
was interested in getting information about potential speakers from your
organization who are located near us.
My phone number at the college is (315) 786-2223.

Thanks for your help.

Dr. Ray Petersen

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.earthaven.org
http://www.bioregionalcongress.org

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Permaculture program], Keith Johnson, 02/06/2004