permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaworld?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaworld?
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:42:36 -0800

At 10:28 PM 1/23/04 -0800, John Schinnerer wrote:

So, two thumbs down from me...BTW if you've never personally know people
who've gotten into MLMs, well, in my experience it's a three letter word for
CULT.

That's funny...I always heard it was Postalspeak for SCAM, etymylogically related to "Ponzi." Linguists are also postulating a link to one or two ancient Egyptian architectural/engineering terms...

Tongue firmly in cheek,

Loren

Loren Davidson Earth steward, healer, singer/songwriter
NEW EMAIL: loren@lorendavidson.com http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334 ICQ: 65291610
I'm a musician too! http://www.lorendavidson.com
"In gentleness there is great strength." - Sun Bear