permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Alternative Food System Description

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Alternative Food System Description
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:12:57 -0600

We won't know how much we need until we are ready
to make the transition and then we will have a
good idea because of how much space we are using
for our delivery days, and we will have several
Delivery Days underour belt, so we will have some
history too.

Robert Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.oklahomafood.org