permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Aquaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeffrey Newman <jn@jnweb.com>
  • To: permaculture digest <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Aquaculture
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:52:53 -0800

I manage a web site called "Cyber-Help for Organic Farmers" and, in recent months, we have developed a fairly substantial Organic Aquaculture section. You can enter it at http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/rcbtoa/services/aquaculture.html

- Jeffrey

******************************
Jeffrey Newman

JN Web Design
http://www.jnweb.com/

I am looking to make contact with people involved with any aspect of aquaculture/hydroponics (ie. the culture of fish and/or plant crops in water) - with or without a greywater treatment component.
If you are involved with this type of work or you can suggest some contacts, I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Where are you located ?

Would you happen to have some succint material on the case against industrial scale aquaculture ? I am preparing a Green Party rebuttal for Quebec.

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

  • [permaculture] Re: Aquaculture, Jeffrey Newman, 01/14/2004