permaculture - [permaculture] Marsha in California

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Marsha in California
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:51:46 -0800 (PST)

I would like to thank all of your for the tips for my visit here (am presently in Berkeley). Have already been to peek at Village Homes in Davis, and it is as inspiring as they say it is! Took my daughter there ( she plans to work in alternative energy and transport)- it was a great boost for her, too...  Thanks to all of you and especially Sharon for sending so many hookups.

Marsha Hanzi (from Brazil)

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [permaculture] Marsha in California, Marsha Hanzi, 12/22/2003