permaculture - Re: [permaculture] & [sera] Synergetics and behavior of whole systems- part of a lecture by Bucky Fuller

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] & [sera] Synergetics and behavior of whole systems- part of a lecture by Bucky Fuller
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 07:05:31 -0800

georg parlow wrote:

sorry, maybe its my system, but i do not understand a word, just squeaking.
do you know, if this is in text somewhere online?

You may have to have Quicktime or Real Player installed on your computer,
probably the former.
You should be able to just download the file then play it with one of your
media players - its just an MP3 file.
If noone else is able to hear it let me know and I'll record it with a
different file format, i.e. wav or a lower resolution MP3.

It may be in one of his books, the alt.bucky-fuller newsgroup, and may exist in his synergetics mailing list archives - see tthe Bucky Fuller resources I have online at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/bf-ed.html

Here's a provocative question posed by someone in the alt.bucky-fuller
newsgroup: