permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:49:49 -0700

At 12:08 PM 12/2/03 -0500, you wrote:
Looks like Geoff Lawton has worked in Mexico too, maybe contact him about
resources in (Mexican :-) Spanish.

Alejandra Caballero in Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala, Mexico has been doing permaculture longer than anyone I know and she does have some wonderful Spanish booklets.

Ianto Evans of Cottage Cob is another long time teacher in Spanish and may have some publications, he has also worked with Alejandro over the years.

I have some copies of the Introduccion a la Permacultura and their are several publications in Portugese that you can get to by contacting Andre Soares
<ipec1@terra.com.br>.

There is also Bob Ward in Spain who was very active in the past but I haven't heard from him in some years.

I don't have addresses handy but if you write me off line I will look them up.

Scott

Scott Pittman
Permaculture Institute
PO Box 3702