permaculture - [permaculture] Cherries and Plums

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cherries and Plums
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:17:52 -0500

Does anyone have suggestions for plants that go well with cherries and
plums? I have seen one mix of plums, grapes and mustard that seemed to work
quite well with everthing being healthy and producing abundantly. I'd like
to find a mix of 15-20 different plants that would do well with cherry and
plum trees. So any examples or thoughts about what would be fun to
experiment with would be welcome.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net

  • [permaculture] Cherries and Plums, Sharon Gordon, 11/17/2003