permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture in new mexico?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture in new mexico?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:55:48 -0800

hello permie*folk,

my name is stephanie, and I am moving to new mexico in the beginning of
january. I already had arrangements to work-live on a farm, everything
was set...then all of a sudden, got a call yesterday that the plans fell
through.

so I am wondering - does anyone know of any work-live permaculturesque
(or sustainability-oriented) opportunities in new mexico? it can be
anywhere in new mexico. I would be there for sure between january and
march, and ideally through the growing season.

any suggestions are super appreciated!

thank you

peace
*stephanie

Stephanie Gerson
sgerson@stanfordalumni.org
415.871.5683

  • [permaculture] permaculture in new mexico?, Stephanie Gerson, 11/11/2003