permaculture - [permaculture] Anarkissed Bookfair & apple day (UK)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Anarkissed Bookfair & apple day (UK)
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:00:15 +0100

Just a quick reminder to any anarchos, herberts or permaculture types who
are going to the bookfair tommorrow- me and Ron are doing a workshop on
permaculture & all that jazz in the Meeting Room at 12 O Clock, so come
along and give us some support or just join in! Later in the afternoon we're
off to an apple day celebration down in Sarf london (Near forest Hill), so
make links with us at the bookfair if you fancy that! Cider and songs are on
offer allegedly, so lets go for it! We'll proabaly shift from the bookfair
by about 3-4 as it would be good to catch the garden party/apple day
celebrations while it's still light and take in the venue's fab permaculture
garden, some come join the posse if this takes your fancy!

Cheers graham www.spiralseed.co.uk