permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: gas money

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: gas money
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:23:17 +0100

Takes two to tango ;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: D.A. Riley
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 6:47 PM
Subject: [permaculture] Re: gas money

From: mIEKAL aND
Subject: Re: [permaculture] money, it's a gas...

> Julia "Butterfly" Hill once said to an audience; "Money is green
> energy" ...refering to the color of USA dollar, and how it energizes
> movements forward.

that same "green energy" has decimated 95% of the world's plant
genetics, carved a huge whole in the ozone, created an impoverished
majority, etc etc mIEKAL

Hmmmm,

Well, I'm fairly sure that's a leap from what she was intending it to mean. And, the opposite direction I wanted to go when I quoted her saying such. But, if you feel the need to bring this tone to the conversation, to swing it another direction...take the low road, etc. etc., contribute to the dominating language, etc. etc. that leads to destruction of building towards the positive, etc.etc.

Do you Yahoo!?