permaculture - [permaculture] Re: [PermacultureUK] - colaborative contact list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Richard Morris" <webmaster@pfaf.org>, "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, "Permaculture Association (Britain)" <office@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: [PermacultureUK] - colaborative contact list
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:10:17 +0100

Hi Rich and everyone else- I think the UK PC association are making serious
attempts to get an interactive database of links together, so it would seem
silly to duplicate what they are doing, maybe you could help them to get
theirs up and running- the problem they have is is simply finding the time
to spend on development AFAIK- have also forwarded this to Andy Goldring at
the office so he can tell us what the current state of play is with the
association website.

Also there is the Permaculture wiki at
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage which is a
fully interactive project where anybody can add or edit whatever information
they want at any time. It's very underutilised at the moment, but I think a
project with huge potential.

HTH Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk