permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Oklahoma's/rolly pollies+indigenous microbes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Oklahoma's/rolly pollies+indigenous microbes
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:00:03 -0400

Gil,
Any tantalizing tidbits from the book you could toss out? Other reviews? I might be able help you get read by some well-linked reviewers as I'm sure might Toby. Oh boy, yay! Indigenous microbes. It makes me jiggle with excitement. Thank you in advance and more thanks to come I hope.
keith

permacultureactivist.net

gil carandang wrote:

hi toby,
this is gil carandang of herbana farms in the philippines. just started the farm internship here. been quite busy. can you hook me up with chelsea to publish my book on indigenous microorganisms?
regards,
gil