permaculture - Re: [permaculture] WWW.PERMACULTURE.INFO

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] WWW.PERMACULTURE.INFO
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:24:26 -0700

Keith Johnson wrote:
Y'all,

Anyone out there who wants to own/manage a webpage with the domain name PERMACULTURE.INFO? Its available. We thought about doing it ourselves, but realized that we don't have time. Right now its registered with http://www.dotster.com

Keith
Permaculture Activist

If permaculture.info is available it can be obtained through any domain name
registry company, i.e.
register.com or verisign.com.

I just checked dotster and it appears to have been taken but
permacultureonline is available.
I own permaculture-online.com and permasphere.com. I would be willing to
donate permaculture-online to a worthy
cause/project. Contact me with particulars if interested.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net