permaculture - Re: [permaculture] learning for trade

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] learning for trade
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 06:37:33 -0600

Title: Re: [permaculture] learning for trade
Namaste,  You can come to CRMPI for a week.  See our web site for more info. call
for directions and more details.   jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>