permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OKC permaculture workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OKC permaculture workshop
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:37:47 -0500

Oops, the date in my previous post about the OKC permaculture workshop
was incorrect. The correct dates are Saturday and Sunday, October 11th
and 12th, at the Regional Foodbank, with an introductory presentation
Friday evening the 10th at OSU OKC.

Contact Chris Kirby to register or for more info. (405) 972-1111 ext.
108
ckirby@regionalfoodbank.org .

Robert Waldrop
Oklahoma Food Project
Join the Oklahoma Food marketing network today! Pay online with an
e-check or credit cart! http://www.oklahomafood.org/okfoodservice.htm