permaculture - Re: [permaculture] nitrogen fixing trees intercropped with fruit andnut trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] nitrogen fixing trees intercropped with fruit andnut trees
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 06:56:03 -0600

List. a couple corrections to the list Bruce sent in yesterday. New
mexican privet was to be new mexican locus, andbroom alder is western alder,
we left out Indigo bush. The class is going well, we have 9 full time
students, and a few day tripers. A great number for our facility. No
whiners this time, what a joy it is to do these classes here, we go around
eating fruit all day. Tomorrow ww travel to do the client interview, and
site oberservation with the developer on the one acre edable park. Past and
curent students will do the instalation mid sept. We will design the project
next week. Jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>