permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Starhawk

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Joshua Dolan <rainbowwarrior14874@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Starhawk
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there has Starhawk's
email address. My farm-mates and I are hosting a
benefit during the same week that she will be in our
home town, Ithaca, and I can think of no better person
to embody and speak on our behalf. She is in town
right near the full moon, so the timing is
serendipitous. If anyone can help, I would be
indebted,

Josh