permaculture - [permaculture] Earthship "hut" building party

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Khan, Bridgette" <bkhan@atcc.org>
  • To: 'permaculture' <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Earthship "hut" building party
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:23:56 -0400

We are hosting an Earthship "hut" building party this Labor Day weekend and
the weekend of September 6th. The work party is taking place in Elk Garden,
West Virginia, 150 miles west of Washington DC on our 63-acre property in
the Allegheny foothills. Camping, hot showers and free food is
provided...and a great swimming hole!

For more information, please visit our website for more information:
http://www.geocities.com/earthshipwv/home.html

Thanks,
Jesse

  • [permaculture] Earthship "hut" building party, Khan, Bridgette, 08/26/2003