permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Europe permaculture groups

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Vanessa.Ratard@uts.edu.au
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Europe permaculture groups
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:40:31 -0400

Vanessa, et.al,
Below is a list of Netherlands / Germany contacts from the Planetary Pc Directory at http://www.permacultureactivist.net/pcresources/Europe.htm#Holland
Please let me know if any of these need updating or removal.
Thanks,
Keith

georg parlow wrote:
Subject: [permaculture] Europe permaculture groups
Hello
just wondering does anyone know of any permi type groups Netherlands /Germany region.
vanessa

De Waard Edible Landscapes
Fransje de Waard
Po Box 93108, 1090 BC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ph/Fax: int+ 31 299 684 227
fransje@x34all.nl

Earth Village Network
Sarah & Ishi Crosby
Maasstraat 168, 7417 AM, Deventer, The Netherlands
Ph: int+ 31 05706 633 628, c/o Erikh@box.nl

Hollie Hollander
84 Hudson Straat, 1057 SP, Amsterdam, Holland
Ph: int+ 0031 020 689 4366 or int+ 0031 052 361 3434

Niewsbrief Permacultuur Nederland
Permaculture Newsletter
Liesbeth Spoor, Ronald Oostendorp
Gerard Doustraat 201072 VR Amsterdam or Oosterdijk 571601 DB Enkhuizen Holland
tel: + 31 20 6730049 or + 31 228 592200 fax: + 31 20 6646224
email: permaculture@planet.nl
We publish a newsletter 4 times a year and organise design courses. We want to concentrate on the practical/ technical realisation of permaculture and provide information.

PC Center Gaia
Ishi & Sarah Crosby
Schoterlandse weg 22, Katlijk Freisland JG 8455 ,
The Netherlands
Ph: int+ 31 (0) 5135 41667

PC Center Gaia
Jus Verdonk, Margreet Andriol
Schoterlandsweg 228455 JGKatlyk Holland
tel: + 31 513 541843 fax: + 31 513 541843 Our permaculture farm is organised by Jus and Margreet who take care of 25 goats and sell cheese, eggs and strawberries from the house. We like to have people around, so we let out a few rooms in the house and some places for camping. We give courses in astrology, cooking with organic food and wild herbs, in the surroundings.

Strichting
Maria Hoeve, Andy Blackett, Monica Hols
Deelenseweg 257352 TA Hoenderloo Holland
tel: + 31 055 3781035
email: mariahve@euronet.nl
Our project is registered as a foundation (Strichting) in Holland. It's purpose is to provide meeting place for use by people in regard to the preservation of the earth and the education of its people. It has the largest straw- and mudstructure in the Nederlands, a shed, which can be used for workshops etc. Also a permaculture garden.The farm is closed December, January and February every year.

Sualmana Permacultuur
Tuinen Margit and Harald Wedig
Kerkebroekweg 46 6071 GL Swalmen Holland
tel: +31 (0) 475 600 555
email: avantgarden@wxs.nl
Experimental garden and demonstration site, forest garden (5 years old), living tree structures, low tec of all kinds, small german family (3 members) living in the Netherlands learning about community on small (personal)and bigger (national) scale.

Jascha Rohr
Birkenallee 35 D-26197 Huntlosen, Germany
email: jascha.rohr@mail.uni-oldenburg.de
We have a permaculture garden and offer information. There are many alternative projects in Huntlosen which are interesting to visit. We take Wwoofers. I am a local contact of the German Permaculture Association and can provide you with more information about Permaculture in Germany.

Private Garden
Thomas Hein
Lindenstr. 17 D-19288 Leussow Germany
tel: + 49 (0)387 54 20 720
email: mail@t-hein.de
webpage: mitglied.tripod.de/ tobix
An old house with 0,5 acre of land in north german village. Some fruit trees and beginning to plant hedges and trees of different species.A veggie garden and a pond.

Prinzhöfte - zentrum fur Ökologische Fragen und Ganzheitliches lernen
Volker Kranz, Lutz Wendeler
Simmerhauser str. 12 D-7243 Prinzhoefte Germany
Tel: + 49 (0) 42 44 644 or + 49 (0) 42 24 95066 Fax: + 49 (0) 42 44 8679 Permaculture garden, seminar-house, wilderness-school, kindergarden, free school, office for water engineering, permaculture design office, old domestic animals.

Allmende
Marie, Paul, Sven, Klaus
c/o Umweltwerkstatt Artillerie str.62 D-7283 Verden Germany
Tel:+ 49 4321 957571 Fax+ 49 4321957573,
email: Umweltwerkstatt@oekozentrum.org.de
Research on low technology living in the city. If you ask, it might be possible to help you with accommodation.

Eschenquell
Dani Tomczak, Britta Wetzler
Blankenauer Strasse 3 D-36355 Grebenhain Germany
Tel: +49 6644 524 Fax: +49 6644 524
A huge garden (vegetables, fruit, herbs), honey making, recycling, ecological refurbishing of the buildings, paganism, artistic self-_expression_, holistic health care, psychodynamic group work. Offer training in ecological building, gardening (vegetables, fruit, herbs), bee-keeping, vegetarian cookery, music.

Choka Sangha e.V .
Bettina Niemeck
Borsteler Weg 24 D-31595 Steyerberg Germany
Tel: + 49 (0) 5764 941019 Fax: + 49 (0) 5764 941019
email: choka.sangha@gmx.de
We are a growing little group of Zen-Buddhist students who just purchased a site of 25.000 sqm which has been maintained as a permaculture-site for 12 years. The site is located near a ecological and spiritual oriented community, Lebensgarten Steyerberg. We are going to grow vegetables for our own needs and plan to build a meditation center for Zen-training combined with work in the garden and woods.

Permaculture Spanien
Monika Frank
Schwanseestr. 6 D-81539 Munchen Germany
Tel: + 49 170 9985255 Fax: + 49 89 6920630
email: monika_pk@hotmail.com
Providing information, booklets and contacts to places worldwide esp. in Spain, Germany and Portugal: permaculture, WWOOF, alternative lifestyles, bioconstruction etc. Translation

Permaculture Bayern e.V. (Bavaria)
Peter Birkett, Herrmannsdorf 11, D85625 Glonn Germany.
Tel +44 (0)8093 5020 Fax +44 (0)8093 3137 Email
Peter.Birkett@T-online.de

Permakultur Institut of Germany e.V.
Heide Micah, Wutzfeld 21, D40667 Meerbusch
Germany.
www.permakultur.de
webmaster@permakultur.de

Permakultur Steyerberg
Global Eco-Village Network (Europe)
Prof. Declan Kennedy
Ginsterwery 5 D-31595 Steyerberg, Germany
Ph: int+ 49 5764 2158 Fax: int+ 49 5764 2368
Email: dkennedy@lebensgarten.gaia.org

Christina Werdermann
Rheingaustr. 6, 12161 Berlin, Germany.
Ph: int+ 030 821 6563