permaculture - [permaculture] local clothes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] local clothes
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rick,

> How local John? The Pedee Jeans name was taken up by a woman who I believe
> worked for the company, does by mail only now. Great work clothes, look like
> a logger. Dallas, OR. I'll dig up her # if you want.

That would be great! Oregon is way more local than Singapore, Bangladesh,
India, Sri Lanka, etc. Could I look like a tree-hugging tree-planting logger?
;-)

I found this info at digitalcity.com for Corvallis, but maybe it's old or for
the former company...?

>Pedee Jeans
>
>11155 Kings Valley Hwy
>Monmouth, OR 97361
>Main Phone: 503-838-5955

thanks,
John S.

PS - anyone remember Chi Pants in Santa Cruz, CA? Locally sewn pants/shorts
maker - great pants - had a fire in their shop, never recovered, went out of

- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing
People - Place - Learning - Integration
john@eco-living.net