permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Income from Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "permaculture.biz" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "permaculture-oceania" <permaculture-oceania@lists.cat.org.au>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Income from Permaculture
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:39:15 +1000

Title: Re: [permaculture] Income from Permaculture

Thanks Robyn,

You must have read my mind in respect to this important thread being lost to “semantic pedantics”.

I concur with your thoughts – having not been involved with the gatherings and being a bit reclusive at times I’ve been out of the loop. I knew however that you have been a driver behind the formation of a professional association from words on the street over time. Haven’t got time this morning but I will come back to this.

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995, 2001)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of Melbourne (1995)

permaculture designer @ permaculture.biz

a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3550

p. 613 5444 1068

f. 613 5444 0621

e. darren@permaculture.biz

w. www.permaculture.biz