permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Re: Flow forms and sustainably oriented Solar Living Center

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Re: Flow forms and sustainably oriented Solar Living Center
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:41:18 -0400

> Hey Lawrence I would love to make so flow forms to aerate my pond, do
> you have a template or pattern?

Outside of the Hopland, CA Real Goods http://www.realgoods.com store at
their Solar Living Center http://www.solarliving.org/about.cfm, there is an
excellent set of them followed by a stream bed with water cleaning plants,
and then the beautiful clear ponds loaded with naturally stocked fish and
plants, the fish and plants having gotten there from being transferred via
the legs/feet of water birds. I have found them to be helpful with
suggestions and resources for finding out more info.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net