permaculture - Re: [permaculture] plaster of paris

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] plaster of paris
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:28:10 -0700

WWOOF Taiwan wrote:
Hello all,
I love this discussion list, though i've been a passive participant till now. Here's my first peep: I've got a 4 gallon bag of plaster of paris that needs to be dealt with as i have nowhere to store it anymore. Does anyone know what its made of and how i can use it wisely either in the garden or in architecture. Can mix into cement? Bad for plants? Any creative ideas?
Use it to sculpt molds for garden ornaments you cast in either cement or clay.
You could even make biodynamic flowforms.
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net