permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Barium and Aluminium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Barium and Aluminium
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:39:04 -0600

At 12:04 PM 5/30/03 -0400, you wrote:
Sorry to upset you mate but I looked at the refence to Barium and Aluminium in soils and that led to me a wonderful world of contrails, aliens, and conspircy theories. IMHO it behooves PC people to discriminate between reasoned science and superstitious nonsense.

I think it more helpful to speculate on the plethora of conspiracy theories in Amerika, and wonder why this is happening. I too am skeptical of a lot of the popular and fear based theories out there but with the advent of Iraq, Bush and Cheney, Afghanistan, and and very real corporate/government cosyness, (otherwise known as Fascism) I am becoming a little more open to the contrail theories and find them believable given the behaviour of a government bent on world domination. Not that I think that your government is much better, perhaps a bit cleverer at hiding it because they have a better education.

Just because you find Barium and Aluminium in soils it doesn't logically follow that some of it wasn't applied from high altitude, no more than finding
uranium in Arizona mines means that fall out doesn't exist.

Scott
Another Ignorant Amerikan

  • [permaculture] Re: Barium and Aluminium, Scott Pittman, 05/30/2003