permaculture - [permaculture] [GWL] Announcing a new Web site - woody plants database - Christopher Lindsay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] [GWL] Announcing a new Web site - woody plants database - Christopher Lindsay
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:46:53 -0700

Christopher P. Lindsey topica.com at spamfodder.com
Tue Apr 15 15:40:09 EDT 2003
[GWL] Announcing a new Web site

Hi guys,

Although it's not completely finished yet, I'd like to announce
a new Web site. This project has been ten years in the making.

http://woodyplants.nres.uiuc.edu/

The database covers over 800 different woody plants and has over
8000 color photographs. Many of the photos were scanned in the
early 90's and are only 256 colors (you'd be hard-pressed to
tell), but we're rescanning them all to full-color JPEG images.
Enjoy!

Chris

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net

  • [permaculture] [GWL] Announcing a new Web site - woody plants database - Christopher Lindsay, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/16/2003