permaculture - [permaculture] Hands-on Permaculture Workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "antonio.scotti" <antonio.scotti@wanadoo.es>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Hands-on Permaculture Workshop
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:25:31 +0100

Hi all,
I'd like to inform the readers of this list about the following "Hands-on
Permaculture Workshop" we are organizing in Spain, for the long weekend of
May 1st-4th, 2003.
This workshop will be directed by Morag Gamble and Evan Raymond, educators
and directors
of the SEED International Program & Crystal Waters College,
Crystal Waters Permaculture Village, Queensland, Australia.
The idea is to get practical experience on some of the permaculture
techniques commonly explained during PDCs or introductory courses, and for
which there is almost always little
time to to go through all of them.

Workshop contents:

May 1st
Welcome and introductions,
Site Tour and Orientation,
Permaculture Design Principles,
Reading the Landscape/Maps,
Dinner and Discussion,

May 2nd
Patterns and Design Methods,
Water and Wastewater,
Practical (two sessions),
Slides,

May 3rd
Windbreaks and Fire Design,
Soils and Proagation,
Discussion,
Celebration Feast,

May 4th
Community Food Systems,
Food Forests,
Animals in Permaculture,
How and Where to Start

You can get the application materials either through the
http://www.permaculture-es.org website or by writing to
kiaikidobcn@permacultura-es.org
Horas ilimitadas para leer y enviar correos con Tarifa Plana Wanadoo
¡¡ desde las 3 de la tarde!!
Compruébalo en http://www.wanadoo.es/acceso-internet

  • [permaculture] Hands-on Permaculture Workshop, antonio.scotti, 03/11/2003