permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Africa perm in Gambia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Africa perm in Gambia
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:07:17 -0800

Graham Burnett wrote:
Hi- can anybody help? Replies direct to Cherry rather than myself, thanks,

Graham:

With you getting all these RFI's, why don't you point all these folks
to the homepage for this mailing list where can subscribe? This way they
can ask hundreds of folks directly and get more useful feedback.

Or I can subscribe them myself - maybe you could ask them if they would
like this option.

Go here to subscribe:

Cheers,

LL

Also a little news: I will be installing the newest Wiki version soon,
on ibiblio, as a comprehensive agriculture wiki, to include permaculture.
I am also going to try to upgrade the existing PC Wiki with newer software.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net