permaculture - [permaculture] Land & Liberty announcements list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <Permaculture_teachersUK@yahoogroups.com>, <permaculture.forum@ntlworld.com>, <VegansUncensored@yahoogroups.com>, <vegan_chat@yahoogroups.com>, <vegan-network@yahoogroups.com>, <UNGOVERNABLEFORCE@yahoogroups.com>, <eco_vegans@yahoogroups.com>, <VeganUK@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Land & Liberty announcements list
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:52:16 -0000

Hello from Graham of Land & Liberty- this is just an invitation to join the
Land & Liberty email list at Yahoo! Groups- it's pretty low traffic list (I
think I've only used it to send out one email since last June!), but will
keep you up to date with announcements of any new publications, permaculture
courses, articles, changes to the Land & Liberty website at
www.landandliberty.co.uk and so on, as well as any interesting developments
at my allotment forest garden project.

Anyway, if you are interested, to subscribe send a blank email to;
landandliberty_news-subscribe@yahoogroups.com