permaculture - Re[2]: [permaculture] clearing land

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Karl Schneider <karl.schneider@aon.at>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re[2]: [permaculture] clearing land
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:27:03 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I don't know if that is right for you:

Peter Stamet (www.fungiperfecti.com) offers "MycoSpored Oils™" for chain-saws.

It is used for decomposing of stumps and at the same time you get

gourmet and medicinal mushrooms.

I have not tried it yet, but it sounds great.

bye,

Charlie

Ausschnitt der mail von RiverValley vom 28.01.2003:

I like to use low impact, low/no till methods.  Ideally I'd like to clear the land by hand and garden/farm around the little stumps maximizing practices that would make them decompose the fastest (mulching, spraying compost tea etc..).

Basically I have no experience working with land with little trees.  Any ideas advice about practices or tools would be most appreciated.