permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: Tony on the TV

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <permaculture.forum@ntlworld.com>, <eco_vegans@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: Tony on the TV
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:55:57 -0000

Title: Tony on the TV

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 10:37 AM
Subject: Tony on the TV

   Dear Graham

Please can you circulate this info for Tony Wrench:

Also, could you let anyone know that some of us at Brithdir (mainly Emma and I) will be appearing as deep green comic relief on a BBC2 programme on the Consumer Society called Spend, Spend, Spend.  We're on the last of the three, I think coming out on March 23rd.  They brought a hard hitting v successful rich sexy woman entrepreneur to spend a weekend with us cutting logs and stuff.  Great fun.

Thanks,

Maddy

*****
Permaculture Magazine
Solutions For Sustainable Living
The Sustainability Centre
East Meon
Hampshire GU32 1HR, UK
T: 0845 458 4150 (UK only)
+44 1730 823311 (overseas)
F: +44 (0)1730 823322
www.permaculture.co.uk

  • [permaculture] Fw: Tony on the TV, Graham Burnett, 01/16/2003