permaculture - [permaculture] New Permaculture Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: holmgren@netconnect.com.au
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Permaculture Book
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:17:39 +1100

Title: New Permaculture Book

Permaculture:Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability
(320 pages, text, some B&W graphics)  by David Holmgren is now available from Holmgren Design Services. $38 post paid in Australia.

See Holmgren Design Services website for further information
http://www.holmgren.com.au/Pub.html#Publications

Promotion will include a series of capital city launches starting in Adelaide in January. (see http://www.holmgren.com.au/WhatsOn.html for details)

The Essence of Permaculture  (a 16 page, text only summary of the book) is downloadable (pdf)  from our website. http://www.holmgren.com.au/EssenceofPC.html

The book is now available  from us for $38 post paid anywhere in Australia.    Overseas $AUD48 to USA & Canada, $AUD50 to UK and Europe. (Discounts on bulk orders)

Su Dennett.

P.S.
  • We cannot accept payment by credit card because we refuse to support extortion by the banks in provision of this supposedly essential service. Personal cheque,  money order or cash please.
  • Note we now have our own domain name holmgren.com.au thus our new email and website addresses. (The old address continues to work)
  • The update of our website has been completed with current info about the book including the current  version of the Essence of Permaculture.

--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services

Melliodora (Hepburn Permaculture Gardens)
16 Fourteenth St,
Hepburn
Victoria
Australia. 3461.

  • [permaculture] New Permaculture Book, holmgren, 01/16/2003