permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Snails eating up my red chilli (pepper) plant

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Snails eating up my red chilli (pepper) plant
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:23:30 -0500

"You don't have a slug problem, you have a duck deficiency"
Bill Mollison

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 03:17 PM, darko nikolic wrote:

There is a product called Sluggo which works within a
week or so. It is supposedly safe and organic. It is a
mineral. The only down fall is it is pricey ($7-$8).
Good luck,
Darko

--- Chidambaran S <chiddu@atesto.com> wrote:
They seem to be taking a liking to the leaves of the
plant. They have left
the roses and the other ornamental plants around
untouched.
Any suggestions,solutions?

Regards
Chiddu

ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
name=winmail.dat

TIFF image

Best Regards,
Claude William Genest

Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
Albert Einstein