permaculture - [permaculture] New Spanish website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "antonio.scotti" <antonio.scotti@wanadoo.es>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Spanish website
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 01:26:43 +0100

Hi,
I just wanted to communicate to the pc community about a new web site (all in
Spanish)
created with the idea of contributing to the spreading of permaculture
concepts in spanish speaking countries.
The format of the web site is a portal, and the idea is that anyone can
attach his 5 or more cents
of information. The site is still very! under development. We do it in our
spare time which is not very much.
I hope you find it useful and link it in your own websites. But more than
anything we are waiting for contributions from the whole permaculture
community. We don't mind translating interesting articles (anf hopefully
many practical designs) if necessary.
Please have a look at
http://www.permacultura-es.org
and enjoy.
Cheers
Antonio

BTW: many thanks for your ideas on chicken pen design!
Horas ilimitadas para leer y enviar correos con Tarifa Plana Wanadoo
¡¡ desde las 3 de la tarde!!
Compruébalo en http://www.wanadoo.es/acceso-internet