permaculture - [permaculture] Iron or Manganese Deficiency

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Orgain <vermontgardens@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Iron or Manganese Deficiency
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

     I either have a manganese or iron deficiency in my Barbados Cherry (Malpighia glabra) and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any easy sources other than chelated iron or iron sulfate. I've heard liquid seaweed may have iron in it. I'm trying to find local sources in order to not ship in fertilizer. I'm located in the Bahamas.

Thanks,

David Orgain

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [permaculture] Iron or Manganese Deficiency, David Orgain, 01/12/2003