permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: [grazersedge] Re: Killer oak trees/walnuts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: [grazersedge] Re: Killer oak trees/walnuts
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:29:45 -0700

I have no direct experience, but mullbery and black locust are used as
buffer tree and will grow under or next to black walnut. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>

----------
>From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>