permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Request for good websites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Irwin <jwirwin@permaculture.net>
  • To: Ingvald Erga <ergagard@world-online.no>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Request for good websites
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:48:06 -0500

Igvald: I am forwarding your message to a great list serve:

Please reply directly to Ingvald - He (She?) is not on our
list - THANKS

Hello
I am working for a NGO in Norway www.idebanken.no and am making a
presentation about a campagne (campaign?)that we have had in the friends of
the
earth a couple of years ago. Directly translated it is called Wild
Naboes. The idea is to show people how to make for example birdcages,
places for hedgehog or amphibians to overwinter, how to make a pond, how
to create a meadow out of a lawn, what bushes to plant to atrack insects
and butterflies and so on. Maybe you understand something by looking at
http://www.snf.se/verksamhet/djur-natur/mernatur/index.htm this site is
in swedish but the pictures speak their own language.

My question is do you know a relevant website in English that is
covering this subject. I am grateful for any reply, and I hope you
understand my spelling.

Ingvald Erga
Idebanken and Norwegian permacultureassosiation
Ingvald Erga <ergagard@world-online.no>