permaculture - [permaculture] paulownia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treemail@cruzio.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] paulownia
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:25:05 -0800

Just remember how invasive those quickie Paulownias are!!! Not to mention
the dense surface roots for interplanting. Ever considered the eastern US
native Tulip Tree- Liriodendron tulipifera? Gets so so tall, beautiful tall
and straight columnar, 60-80 feet, Fast, good water holder. Good shade
tree. Just keep out of high wind sector if possible.

YOU MAKE ME MISS MY FIRST HOME (Western NC)! I'm going outside now!

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design

treemail@yahoo.com