permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:35:33 -0800

There are, of course archives for this list dating much further back than 1999.
I believe this list was formed somewwhere around 1994 or 1995. Those archives exist here, in a rather unorganized form, but still searchable with Google
-<>+<>-
These are currently located here as Mailman-like archives and large
downloadable text files containing large numbers of concatenated messages.

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pc-forum-archives.html
-<>+<>-
I just converted the above text file archives into indexed, sortable Mailman-like archive. Some of the messages date back to 1994. They can be browsed here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/permaculture/permaculture-discussion-forum-archives/archive/maillist.html

I have inquired as to whether these can be merged with our current archives.
-<>+<>-
and in Mailman-like archives, for the most part. I will see if these archive can be merged into our current Mailman archives also.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net