permaculture - [permaculture] Effective Microorganism Technology & Another Compost Tea mailing list (at ibiblio)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Effective Microorganism Technology & Another Compost Tea mailing list (at ibiblio)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 04:03:46 -0800

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:53:31 -0800
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@INTREX.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
----
Maple Organics wrote:
> We have been working with something similar to compost teas. We are
> using EM Technology along with aromatic plant leaves, fruits and even
> roots to make FPE (Fermented plant extracts) which is carried out in
> completely anaerobic environment.

Good EM Links:

http://www.agriton.nl/homeeng.html Agriton & Dr. Teruo Higa
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/Nature-Farm-EM.html ATTRA EM resources
http://www.emtrading.com/ EM Trading.com & EM store
http://www.emtech.org/ EM Technologies, Inc.
http://www.royagcol.ac.uk/research/conferences/sangakkara.htm EM Case
Studies
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/compostteas/Week-of-Mon-20020729/000474.html
a question regarding combining EM's with compost tea from Rodale
Institute

I found another Compost Tea mailing list tonight.

Information about it and access to subscription exists here:
With message archives here:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/compostteas/

Lots of discussion about compost tea, the NOSB and efforts
to save it for use under the organic rule:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/compostteas/Week-of-Mon-20021007/001033.html

This looks like a good supplemental list; I hope some of you all will
subscribe.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net