permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #359 - 8 msgs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: johnny gregory <johnnyg8@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #359 - 8 msgs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:32:01 -0400

Hi, Treesa,

ACQ-treated lumber is well-explained on the Quality Forest Products site,
www.qualityforest.com . I got a sample of it and there was no odor, a great
blessing for a pressure-treated wood. I plan to use it on my farm's fences
and a floating pond dock, possibly some picnic tables and decks. This wood
would be a great thing for cold frames and planters, too. The Ecological
Farming Conference in CA in January sounds great. I wish I could get to it.

Johnny Gregory
Greensboro, NC

Message: 4