permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Please unsubscribe me

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Case Clinger" <cclinger@hovo.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Please unsubscribe me
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:20:23 -0400

Case Clinger cclinger@hovo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual or entity named on this cover sheet.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is strictly prohibited, and no privilege or protection has
been waived. If you have received this email in error, please contact
us promptly and destroy the original.