permaculture - [permaculture] Re: [permaculture]PC Design Charette Call Up

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: [permaculture]PC Design Charette Call Up
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:14:22 EDT

Good day:)

Here's your chance to participate in a real world PC Design Challenge on
a 450 farm preserve in beautiful south central Kentucky; and to help
demonstrate that PC can work on such a scale.

There are lots of natural resources and assets...timber, forest, livestock,
pristine trout stream, diverse land, soils, abundant wildlife, etc. So there
are many options to be considered!

So far I'm delighted that folk like Kirby Fry, Mark Ludwig, and Gene Monaco
have volunteered to participate. Thank you. But we need a few more
Designers/Teachers to really generate some sparks.

How about it Keith? Perhaps you and some of your group at Earth Haven could
join us?

It would be great if we could get Larry London too. Or Allan at THE FARM. Or
Toby Hemenway. In fact any PC Designers/Teachers who'd like to participate
would be most welcome.

If we could get everyone together for 3-5 days we should be able to gather
enough detailed observations to begin the PC Simulation in earnest via a
forum on the Internet.

So, don't be shy please let me hear from you soon. We'll need to do a lot of
preliminary planning, and coordination to make this work:)

All the best. Frank

  • [permaculture] Re: [permaculture]PC Design Charette Call Up, FranksFarm, 09/24/2002