permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: a herbicide for organic agriculture perhaps]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@farwalker.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: a herbicide for organic agriculture perhaps]
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:40:35 -0700

At 12:39 PM 9/23/02 -0500, Mark wrote:

People should be aware there is some concern that this plant may cause some cancers in humans. Sorry, no free lunch....

Sounds like a good defense mechanism to me, since to most other species on the planet, humans are the worst predator. :)

Loren

Loren Davidson Earth steward, healer, singer/songwriter
loren@farwalker.com http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334 ICQ: 65291610
Loren's album & music info: http://www.earthspring.org/lorendavidson/
***Ask me about Sunset Celebrations in Berkeley - next one 9/24***
"There is no key to the Universe. It was never locked." - www.nancybuttons.com