permaculture - [permaculture] BOP NZ permaculture group meeting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "cole m" <colekiss@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] BOP NZ permaculture group meeting
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:14:32 +0000

Hiya,

this is a notice for any New Zealand Permaculturalists out there. The Bay of Plenty group are getting back together for a catch up, seed and plant swap on the 21st of sept. This will be a common occurance from here on in, so please call me if you're interested in any details on 021523010. sorry but at present my e-mail is a bit unreliable, but try us just in case at brianmasters@permaganicland.co.nz
Look forward to meeting some of you soon,

regards, Nicole.