permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Guilds + Shrubs in Tropical Forest Ecosystems:India

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Guilds + Shrubs in Tropical Forest Ecosystems:India
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:49:49 -0500

Thanks for the comparison on terminologies, Toby.

The primary reason I posted the resource listings
for "Guilds + Shrubs in Tropical Forest Ecosystems: India"
was the Shrub publication. It was a rare find deep inside
a website, it had the ecological and botanical materials on
shrubs, and it was a resource on agriculture and botany of
India which is a topic that I follow. People can also look
at the publication as a model and realize there may be similar
botanical literature for their own bioregion.

The permaculture guild angle is something I'm very interested
in. I would like to see discussion on permaculture guilds.

Steve Diver