permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: [permaculture]Wrong Fertilizers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Vint Lawrence <vlawrence@nets.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: [permaculture]Wrong Fertilizers
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:13:11 -0600

Frank,
For Fertrell organic fertilizer dealers in KY go to this web address
http://fertrell.com/fertrell_dealers.htm
Vint Lawrence

FranksFarm@aol.com wrote:
G'day Robyn:

You wrote:)

However, I'm generally aware of the appropriate natural substances. The problem is finding a nearby supplier,who supports such thinking, and produces such products at reasonable cost. Out of state shipping costs add a lot to cost too:(

The fact that I'm in a relatively rural area composed mostly of small tobacco, and cattle farms that has incredible natural beauty, and not a whole lot of infrastructure, or spendable income alters the picture considerably.

What I'm looking for is: Frank, you can get green sand in bulk from JJ Minerals in Bardstown,Ky for $10 a ton phone # is 606-001-001, or kelp meal and other natural ingredients from Kelp Sales in Jamestown,KY for $30 a ton. I can then act.

I'm hoping some of you are in Ky and may know of such sources:)
Heck, most businesses don't even put an ad in the yellow pages:) And you have to guess how they are listed too!

Cheers, Frank