permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture Course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Frank <FranksFarm@aol.com>, Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture Course
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:27:27 -0400

Frank,
After reading the exchanges on the Pc listserv, including the recurring
recommendations that you actually attend a course, I wondered if you had
considered
hosting a permaculture design course at your place. That way you could get:
1. A full experience of the course taught by a team of experienced teachers /
designers.
2. An opportunity to have the entire class analyze and create designs for your
property.
3. The possibility of direct interaction in realtime with designers.
4. Networking / worknetting opportunities with students.
5. And more.............

This might be a good way to meet a number of your goals for the least cost.
Granted,
it takes work to make such an event successful and profitable, but with good
ADVANCE
promotion, it could happen.

Since we're in your general region (western NC), we're open to the
conversation.

Drop us a line.
Keith Johnson (+ Peter Bane, Chuck Marsh, Andrew Goodheart Brown, Patricia
Allison,
Mollie Curry and other permaculture teachers at Earthaven Ecovillage, Black
Mountain,
NC)

  • [permaculture] permaculture Course, Keith Johnson, 09/03/2002